[Kmymoney-devel] Transaction Match not working?

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 12:57:09 CET 2010

I'm using the 3.95 tarball version (the original, if there's more than one),
and am entering some transactions that I have let build up a bit.

I've noticed that for two similar imported items, I can't match them with
locally entered investment transactions.  Both pairs have identical dates and
amounts.  The match option shows up on the context menu, but with both
transactions highlighted, clicking match doesn't perform the match, and no
error is flagged.  This happens, as I said, for two transactions, a month
apart.  They were entered locally as dividends - _DivX - with OFX imported
bank statements.

openSuse 11.2.
Qt: 4.5.3
KDE: 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 6"