[Kmymoney-devel] porting the widgets to the qt model/view framework

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:00:04 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to let everybody know that work on the kmymoney widgets (most of
> them are in the ledger) has started so please give special attention to them
> while using the ledger. The widgets interaction in the ledger is a kind of
> clockwork :) so a lot of things can go wrong, please help spot these problems.

We are done porting some of the most common combos in the application.
If you notice any bugs, please let us know.

@Cristian, are you taking over the accountselector?
In that case, I will get to work on the account tree.
When you are done with that, we can talk about creating custom models
for the common lists. We can start with the payees.

Regards,
Alvaro