[Kmymoney-devel] Question about forecast in KMyMoney ...

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:04:53 CET 2010

Hello Eugene,
actually there is no way at the moment to use the budget for forecast.
You can create a budget based on your scheduled forecast, but not the
other way around.

I have always seen budgets as a way to keep you in check for your
incomes and expenses, but not as a worthy source for forecast.
Rather as a control of the past, than as a view into the future.
Of course, I can change my mind about that, it is not cast in stone.

Can you send more detail about that bug you found in the calendar tab?
What's the bug you found? Is that the calendar tab of the Schedules
view?

I CC'ed the developers mailing list, which is the preferred way to
send and receive messages, so that everything is logged and available
for future questions.

Regards,
Alvaro