[Kmymoney-devel] runtime error: "No such signal FinanceQuoteProcess::receivedStdout"

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:21:53 CET 2010

I just installed and started using 3.95.0, and ran into a little
problem when trying to set up online quote updating.  When walking
through the investment wizard, as soon as I click on "Use
Finance::Quote" on the "Online update" page, the error "No such signal
FinanceQuoteProcess::receivedStdout(KProcess*, char*, int)" pops up in
the console, and nothing happens in the GUI.

--
Soren Harward