[Kmymoney-devel] Strange behavior in KDE 4.4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:46:04 CET 2010

În data de Duminică 03 Ianuarie 2010 22:33:27 Sebastian Held a scris:
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone have an idea what could cause this problem:
> > http://arch4.der-winti.de/kmymoney.png
> >

> Hi,
>
> Are you using Gentoo Linux? And Qt-4.6.0? I'm having similar effects using
> kde-4.3.4.
> Currently I'm in the process of upgrading to qt-gui-4.6.0-r2. Hope that
>  helps.
>
> => not related to kmymoney.
>
> br,
> Sebastian

Hi,

A few questions:
1. Is the payee widget behaving in the same way?
2. Can you build from SVN?
3. If the answer to question nr. 1 is yes then did the problem go away after
building from SVN (only for the payee widget)?

Cristian Oneţ