[Kmymoney-devel] Advice please

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 1 15:25:56 CET 2010

Hi,

on Friday 01 January 2010 tonyb wrote:

> Hi all, Happy New Year.

Best wishes for the upcoming year from my end as well.

> 1. I am about to commit a new dialog. This will execute a stand-alone
>  function which does not require a file to be open, namely generating the
>  SQL to create tables etc. for a KMM database. At present, I am invoking it
>  from a new entry in the Tools menu, though I'm not sure that's quite the
>  right place. Any GUI experts have any ideas on that?

Sounds a good start for me.  Once present, it can easily be moved around by
modifying the XML ui.rc file.

> 2. Now to update the documentation (handbook). Um, where is it in the KDE4
> version?

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/office/doc/kmymoney/

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt.