[Kmymoney-devel] building AqBanking (or trying to...)

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:58:25 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Martin Preuss <martin at aqbanking.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Dienstag 23 Februar 2010, Andrew Goodbody wrote:
> [...]
>> > - KMyMoney needs the qbanking front-end, right?
>> > - That front-end can only be built if I have Qt3 in my setup?
>>
>> No, you can build it with qt4. See the section in the README in
>> aqbanking, 6.4, in aqbanking 4.2.3 that tells you how to build with qt4.
> [...]
>
> The READMEs are not quite uptodate. AqBanking 4.2.4 should build the QT4
> frontend out of the box (given that the qt4 development packages are
> installed).
>
> So actually nothing special is required besides
> "./configure --prefix=WHATEVER && make && sudo make install"

When I try to do that, it says it won't build the qbanking front-end.
Keep in mind that my system is free of any kind of Qt3 libraries.

I tried with --disable-qt3 and a bunch of other options, but still the
only choice was not to build the qbanking, which, from what I see in
our cmake modules is a requirement for KMyMoney.

The end result is that I cannot build what I need for KMM, without
having Qt3 at least. Or at least, that's what it seems so far.