[Kmymoney-devel] CSV Importer Plugin

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 22 08:45:02 CET 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010 00:53:46 aga wrote:

> On Sunday 21 Feb 2010 23:02:15 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

[...]

> > Congratz!
> > And yes, that's supposed to happen.
> > It's the raison d'etre of the unit tests.
> > First, to make sure you don't screw up when you first develop a
> > feature, and then to make sure you don't screw up when you change
> > something else. :D
>
> Yes, I knew that really!  But, I certainly didn't expect it to happen first
> go.

I once read in an e-mail sent out to me:

"BTW, just the planning of the test cases helped me to improve the code a
lot.  -- Alvaro Soliverez"

If it's there and you can see it, it's real.
If it's there and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's not there and you can't see it, it's gone.