[Kmymoney-devel] OFX plugin updated

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Feb 21 13:29:41 CET 2010

Hello all,

triggered by a mail on our KDE3 mailing list, I noticed, that mapping an
account to an OFX resource did not work. Once I got that working again, I
figured out, that updating the accounts does not work either.

So I just sat down and fixed it (ported to KDE4).

So all of you who are using OFX online access should now be able to update the
accounts.

If there's anything that is still looking odd, please let us know. Please
check if there have been bugs already opened on http://bugs.kde.org

Black holes are where God divided by zero.