[Kmymoney-devel] question about the accounts view

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 17 08:15:53 CET 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 01:20:55 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> The usability study has found the same inconsistencies. I think the
> categories should be taken out of that view.

Then let it make us a view option to not show them (with a default being to
not show them) because I remember that we originally had it that way and it
was a request to show them all in one view but that was long before you guys
started on the proejct  (plus I use it all the time in favor of the
categories view  :) )