[Kmymoney-devel] work on models

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:36:19 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> On Monday 15 February 2010 19:19:32 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just committed a big patch that prepares the porting of the account
>> tree to the model view framework. The code is not used yet (besides the
>> account selector) since I still need to make some minor adjustments but if
>> you would like to give it a try and help me spot some possible problems
>> here is the patch that adds the committed accounts view above the old
>> accounts view so they can be compared side by side. I would appreciate it
>> if you would give it a try before I do the actual replacement.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> I just did an svn update and get the following error. Do I need to apply the
> patch before I get this working?

[snip]

No, the patch is just to see the new view in action in the
application. Could it be that you have some changes regarding the way
the widgets library is linked (I saw that you plan to make it a shared
lib) that could cause this problem? I'm asking this because I didn't
encounter this error when building a clean SVN version.

Regards,
Cristian