[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney version 3.96 for KDE4 and version 1.0.3 for KDE3 now available

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:49:30 CET 2010

The KMyMoney Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of
version 3.96 of KMyMoney. This is the second beta release for the KDE4
platform, after only 1 and a half month of hard work, stabilizing and
fixing bugs found during the first beta release.

For those still using the KDE3 platform version, the team has also
released version 1.0.3. This maintenance release contains some fixes
and improvements we found during the development of the KDE4 version
and backported to it.

You can get the new versions in our download page in Sourceforge[1],
or wait until it is packaged by your distribution. Usually, unofficial
packages are made available in a matter of days or weeks.

We hope you will find both versions satisfying and up-to-par with the
quality of previous versions.

Greetings,
KMyMoney development team

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/