[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: where did my payees go? [ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net]

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 8 17:50:28 CET 2010

Good morning,

In 3.95 (both released and recent svn) if I click on the Payees icon,
it doesn't show any.  I've looked in the .kmy file, and they are all
there, but none are displayed.  If I create a new transaction, the
payees are all there in the dropdown to select.  If I right click on a
transaction and select "Go to payee" I get a blank pane.

Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious, but I haven't found it
yet.  Also, no messages to stdout or stderr if run from command line.