[Kmymoney-devel] KDChartEnums.cpp missing

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:51:28 CET 2010

În data de Duminică 07 Februarie 2010 16:36:58 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> Looks like there is no such file. By inspecting the resp. header file, I
>  only  noticed it to contain a bunch of enums and some static methods. Code
>  for them is part of the .h file, so there is no need for a cpp file.
>
> Why does MSVC complain?

Yep, I just noticed that in trunk there isn't anymore a KDChartEnums.cpp. I've
searched the net and assumed there is one since I've found some results.
Anyway there should be a cpp. The problem is that KDChartEnums object is a
QObject (it ha a Q_OBJECT macro) and nobody seems to compile it's moc at least
on win32-msvc2008 see this log file
http://winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/releases/nightly/20100205/logs/log-
msvc2008-testing_kmymoney.txt
Also layoutPolicyToString and stringToLayoutPolicy don't seem to be
implemented but I guess the linker is not complaining because there not
referenced anywhere.

Cristian Oneţ