[Kmymoney-devel] Any outstanding issues?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Feb 4 09:13:34 CET 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 04 February 2010 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello all,
> we are 10 days away from the 3.96 release.
> Are there any outstanding issues?
>
> From what I can see on Bugzilla, there are no big problems.
>
> 222693 net worth forecast graph doesn't honor font size setting
> 223326 Split loan transactions into two separate transaction

This one's a wish item and I just added it so that it does not get forgotten.
I would not count it as outstanding issue for a release.

> 224360 Match Names From Start option not working
> 224528 Build system does not remove all files on 'make uninstall'

224027 investment transaction editor problem with negative interest (which I
will take care of in the next few days)

> The one other thing I remember is the AqBanking affaire, where I hope
> we get a release for Qt4 before our own release.

I am in close contact with Martin on this issue. He is aware of our release
plan and promised to be ready before that.

> Is there anything else?

There are still three crashes listed. Do we have enough information to figure
out what's going on? I have to admit, I did not go through them again.

> I will be preparing the release announcement before the weekend so you
> all can review it and I can send it to the marketing team with enough
> time for a proper review.

Cool.

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments