No subject

Thu Feb 4 01:00:46 CET 2010

222693 net worth forecast graph doesn't honor font size setting
223326 Split loan transactions into two separate transaction
224360 Match Names From Start option not working
224528 Build system does not remove all files on 'make uninstall'

The one other thing I remember is the AqBanking affaire, where I hope
we get a release for Qt4 before our own release.
Is there anything else?

I will be preparing the release announcement before the weekend so you
all can review it and I can send it to the marketing team with enough
time for a proper review.

Regards,
Alvaro