[Kmymoney-devel] Attn Thomas - Bounced Emails

allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:57:48 CET 2010

I've emailed you twice tonight from different addresses and both were
bounced.  The subject of those emails was "Bounced Emails"!!  So, with
apologies, I'm trying via the list.

Here's a sample:-

Hi Thomas

Since changing my address to gmail, I looked for the first time in its
spam folder.  There were just five entries, and all were emails from me
to you that had bounced, but had been treated as spam so not passed back
to me.

This is a part sample :-
"
  These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
thb at net-bembel.de; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

    Remote MTA mail.net-bembel.de: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1
<thb at net-bembel.de>: Recipient address rejected: Mail appeared to be
SPAM or forged. Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS
MX settings or to get removed from DNSBLs; in postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org

Final-Recipient: rfc822; thb at net-bembel.de
Action: Failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.net-bembel.de
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 <thb at net-bembel.de>: Recipient address