[Kmymoney-devel] Re: [KMyMoney2-i18n] Translation of the "field name"

allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:23:21 CET 2010

On 23/12/10 14:01, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm forwarding this to the developers list since I'm not sure that
> Allan (the author of the code) is subscribed to the translator's list.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian

Hi Dimitrios

The fields in a bank statement are selected from a combobox which should
contain the following choices.

" << "amount" << "credit" << "date" << "debit" << "memo" << "number" <<
"payee"

In English, I see little to choose between your suggestions.  However,
if I understand your query correctly, there is no field called 'name'.
Rather, it is the type or description of the field that is incorrect.

If that doesn't help, please let me know.

And, thanks to you and your fellow translators for your
behind-the-scenes work!

Allan Anderson