[Kmymoney-devel] currency price question

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 16 22:11:42 CET 2010

With the recent question about currency prices, I started investigating
further.  All my accounts are in USD, but I have price entries for a
number of currencies in terms of other currencies, and I cannot delete
any of them.  Most of the dates are 1998-12-31, but not all.  Looking
into the kmy file, they all look like:

   <PRICEPAIR from="PTE" to="EUR">
    <PRICE price="1000/200482" source="KMyMoney" date="1998-12-31"/>

I know they are not hurting anything, but where would they have come
from?  Are they really needed for anything?

Thanks for any ideas.