[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Feature Request

allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:48:43 CET 2010

 This is a feature request, but when about to compose it, I discovered a
little bug, which I'll report separately.

Apart from the present sort order options, would it be feasible to allow
drag and drop of transactions, within the same day, of course, to bet a
proper match?

I have a problem with ledger sort order.  Unfortunately, the order in
which my bank enters statements doesn't always match the available
options.  In fact, there may be a pattern to it, but it appears pretty
random.

When checking the statement, if there is some apparent inconsistency, I
look at each statement in turn.  What helps here is the the downloaded
statement includes a running balance, which I put in the memo field.  So
the problem is that for any particular day there could be a number of
transactions, but the order in which they appear in KMM does not always
tie in with the statement order, and the balances don't match, without
mental jiggery-pokery.

Thanks