[Kmymoney-devel] Re: [Kmymoney2-developer] install problem

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 21:28:11 CET 2010

Chris,
there is no file for Windows to download from the KMyMoney, which, by
the way, is kmymoney2.sourceforge.net, just to check we are talking
about the same site. If you have downloaded it from any other place, I
don't know what it is.
In our site, we only provide a source-code version, that you have to
compile on your own. We don't provide installable files.

Cristian, can you provide Chris the correct links to install the
Windows version?

Regards,
Alvaro

PS. please CC the mailing list, as there are people way more
experienced than me who can help you.