[Kmymoney-devel] Compile problem after KDE upgrade

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:19:48 CET 2010

Hi all.

I suspect this may not be a kmymoney problem at all but would like your
opinion because I am a bit lost. I have been compiling kmymoney SVN on KDE
4.5.3 without any problems. Today I upgraded my Slackware current box to
KDE 4.5.4 and now I get an error linking kmymoney.

Linking CXX executable kmymoney
/usr/lib/libkhtml.so.5.5.0: undefined reference to
`Phonon::VideoPlayer::event(QEvent*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any advice appreciated. Do you think there is a problem with the kdelibs
4.5.4 package?

Thanks,
Dave.