[Kmymoney-devel] Re: scheduled transaction is not automatically entered in ledger

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Thu Dec 2 20:50:36 CET 2010

Hi!

> I do have several schedules that are set to enter automatically. When
> I came back from a trip, they were all entered, even when overdue for
> more than 2 weeks.

KMM seems to ignore the setting "Enter this schedule into the register
automatically when it is due". With this option enabled I should never see
"overdue payments" on the financial summary, is that right?

> I think it might have something to do with the date the schedule is
> set to be entered, it's not a general problem.
Tried another date with a new scheduled transaction. Same problem.

Thanks for looking into this problem.

Regards,
Martin