[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KDateEdit

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Dec 1 08:07:31 CET 2010

Hi,

on Tuesday 30 November 2010 22:02:20 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello Ian,
> I'm not subscribed to kde-pim. Are they finally moving it to kdelibs?
> Are you familiar with that widget?

In fact, Kevin Ottens (a long time KMyMoney user and core KDE dev) has posted
a review request at http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/6014/

I already sent a mail to him asking about the time line. It's not much left
because his plan is to get it into 4.6 already.

My plan was to take his code from reviewboard and see if we can easily wrap it
into our widget. Then we'll see what's missing and can let him know.

Unfortunately, I don't find the time right now to do just that. If someone can
jump in I would be happy. I can guarantee help in answering questions, that's
for sure.

> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Ian Neal
>
> <iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone else is following the thread on kde-pim with
> > regards to KDateEdit and kdepimlibs?
> > Is there anything we would want in its API before it gets moved to
> > kdelibs so that perhaps we do not need our own widget?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ian

The only 'intuitive' interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.
 -- Bruce Ediger, bediger at teal.csn.org, on X interfaces