[Kmymoney-devel] new cmake problem

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 17:17:02 CEST 2010

Good morning,

I just tried compiling from scratch, to test the startup/calendar
issue, but with USE_HTML_HANDBOOK turned on, I get:

-----------------
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:285 (IF):
   given arguments:

     "ON"

   An argument named "on" appears in a conditional statement.  Policy
CMP0012
   is not set: if() recognizes numbers and boolean constants.  Run
"cmake
   --help-policy CMP0012" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy
command to
   set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

This doesn't make any sense to me, since there are other variables set
to ON tested with IF statements.  I assume this is related to svn
r1155317 but the IF is empty, so I don't see what it's actually
complaining about.

What am I doing wrong?  (Unfortunately, I'm leaving now for a few
hours, so I won't get to try again until later.)