[Kmymoney-devel] Dialog boxes and sizing issues on Netbooks

Thu Aug 12 21:31:25 CEST 2010

I think it has been brought up before, but I just installed Clay's kde4
version on my netbook and the size of the screen and dialog boxes are all
messed up. I tried to connect to my database and that dialog box is cut off
right after the user name area.

The main screen of the app is also cut off. Even if I try to maximize the
window it will not show the bottom portion of the screen. I am running this on
the Kubuntu Netbook-remix on an Asus EeePC.

If screen shots would be useful please let me know and I will get some to the
list or to a specific person tonight.

-Eric