[Kmymoney-devel] Translation disables loans editing

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Aug 4 12:10:06 CEST 2010

You are right. That's the creation wizard.

I just tried it here and it works. I can click Next until finishing the wizard.

That area of the application has gone through massive changes during
the last development cycle. If you are trying the stock version
3.98.1, that's way too old in this case. The release is in 1 week, so
you won't have to wait long if you don't like compiling stuff
yourself.

Regards,
Alvaro