[Kmymoney-devel] question on report "Investment Price Graph"

Bernd Gonsior bernd.gonsior at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:34:15 CEST 2010

Alvaro Soliverez schrieb am 01.08.2010 20:11:
> Hello Bernd,
>
> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Bernd Gonsior
>
> <bernd.gonsior at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Alvaro,
> >
> > i started with the task "to not show the data on the report charts if no
> > price data is available". Thinking about it i thought it would be quite
> > helpful, if there would be a property "dataAvailable" in
> > "reports::ReportTable". One could query this property before trying to
> > paint a chart (or print a report) and create the necessary output.
>
> You could check the size of the report grid for that, and it's not
> necessary to create a new property.
> Besides, we will change the whole data structure because it has
> reached its limits already.

Do you mean parameter "grid" in
void KReportChartView::drawPivotChart(const PivotGrid &grid,  ...
?

This i tried first, but the grid is hierarchical organised. That grid.size() is always 2 for all
reports i checked - this is the number of the outergroups, which contain innergroups, which
contain rows, among them rows for headers, (sub-)totals and so on.

For the grid structure i had a look at "pivotgrid.h".

Maybe there is another size - could you tell me, where?

Regards,
Bernd