[Kmymoney-devel] Feature list

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Apr 30 19:37:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Friday 30 April 2010 Cristian Oneţ wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> Hello all,
> >> we always keep forgetting to update the feature list.
> >> We should have it updated today! Any suggestions on new features you
> >> want to mention?
> >
> > I don't remember any new feature, besides the port to KDE4/Qt4 widgets
> > (which is an aesthetic feature). There are less crashes since the
> > previous version though :). Oh, just remembered, you can mention some
> > performance improvements since revision 1119736 and from porting the
> > ledger.
>
> + the performance improvement when loading a file added by Thomas in
>  1120209.

I just ran through the SVN log:

* Don't show statement import statistics if no transactions have been imported
for the 'Update all accounts' function. Ported from 1.0.4
* Fixed date conversion problem during QIF export
* Improved account matching during online banking update

Other stuff has already been mentioned.

'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan