[Kmymoney-devel] porting the register to qt4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 21:05:37 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

One of the benefits of the sprint was that I acquired some extra motivation to
do some work, at least for now :). So, as promised, here is the patch to port
the register to Qt4. It's not 100% complete as it still missing some stuff
like:
- while using the ledger lens the selected transaction doesn't look that nice
because of the way the selection is painted
- blinking erroneous transactions (BTW this does not work on 3.97.2 either)
- grayed painting for the transactions in the future
- anything else that you could find :)

Nevertheless these seem small issues that can be fixed in the two weeks we
still have so I thought I ask you're opinion about committing this. I think
committing the patch and fixing the small issues until the release candidate
would be an option and it would also get this really big patch off my hands and
let me concentrate on the small issues that still need to be fixed in it. What
do you think?

And by the way, there is still some drag and drop code in the register, anyone
knows of that kind of functionality? If no I'll remove that code because I
don't recall having such a feature in the register.

Cristian Oneţ