[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: QIF Import Query - Negative Amounts

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 15:44:02 CEST 2010

On Friday 23 Apr 2010 13:49:42 you wrote:
> On 2010.04.23 08:00, aga wrote:
> > Sorry, that should have been brackets - ( and ) - rather than
> > parentheses.
> >
> > I'm dealing with imports where negative values are in parentheses.
> > Should not KMM be able to recognise these as vaild?  They are getting
> > imported as deposits.  This is on 3.97.2 and 1.03.
>
> Those look like parenthese () to me, not square brackets [], or curly
> braces {}, or angle brackets <>.  Which did you actually mean?
>

> !DSPAM:4bd197887431804284693!

Obviously, I'm losing it!  I had it right, after all.  I'm old-school English,
and was taught brackets (and full stop, not dot), but I've just about got the
hang of the technical (?) terms - just about, but obviously not quite.

It's actually your marvellous account I'm referring to, and the brackets are
parentheses!