[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Matching query

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 13:47:04 CEST 2010

Is there a logical reason why KMM does not match an imported transaction with
an identical previously imported transaction?

When I import via QIF investment transactions, the file includes items that
can go back several years.  It includes items that have been imported
previously and accepted, and which do not show as having imported status.
Even though an item does not show as imported, KMM seems to have 'remembered'
that it was, and I can't match it.  I can therefore have quite a lot of items
that can't be matched and which therefore have to be deleted manually.

Perhaps there was a while ago a reason for not matching against imports, but
is there still?

Thanks