[Kmymoney-devel] problem entering transaction with future date

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 20:57:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

In the current (3.97) version, if I enter a transaction with a date in
the future, I get a pop-up with the choice of Enter or Schedule.  Would
it make sense to add a choice to cancel the save and return to editing
the transaction to fix the date?  I now know I can Enter the date and
then edit the transaction to fix it (assuming the future date was just
a mistake) but it would be easier to be able to fix it first.

Thanks.