[Kmymoney-devel] A new name for KMyMoney?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:40:04 CEST 2009

Hello all,
There have been some discussions on whether we should change the name for
the next version.
So far, other than dropping the 2 at the end of KMyMoney, we have not found
a name that really rocks.
This is your opportunity to give your thought. Should we keep the name or
change it? If we change it, what name would you like?

It can be anything, but keep in mind that this is a KDE application. So,
xMoney or gMoney would a no go.  :D

We opened a poll on the KMyMoney Forum. Here is the link to the thread:
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=82364
Now, vote in the poll and make your comments. First, the poll will be on
whether we keep it or change it. If change it wins, we will have a 2nd poll
with the best options from the comments.

We reserve the right to not change it if the new names still suck.  ;)

Regards,
Alvaro