[Kmymoney-devel] Holiday

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 21 10:00:46 CEST 2009

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for about 10 days. Here's the status of what I've
been working on.

Database: This all appears to be working, subject to soak test. I keep my
private data in mysql, so when I return, I'll set up a parallel run, KDE3||
KDE4 and do a DB compare of the results.

GNC Importer: This was working fine, but I 'mislaid' some of my patches in a
recent update, so I'll need to test it all again .

Dialogs: There are three dialogs associated with the above. The DB one just
needs converting to KDialog. The others need QT3 widgets and support removed
too.

I'll work on all this when I get back, about 5 Oct.

--
Cheers,

TonyB