[Kmymoney-devel] Charts

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:31:07 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> on Saturday 19 September 2009 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
>>

>> > Have you tried changing the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
>> > ${KMyMoney_SOURCE_DIR}/libkdchart) line in reports/CMakeLists.txt to
>> point
>> >  to the correct path where the headers are located?
>>
>> That's what we did. Now in SVN.
>>
>> --
>>

> Thanks, Thomas. That was fast!
> Now I will get to work fixing all the compilation due to the new version of
> kdchart. With any luck, we will have the charts back soon.

I'm still having some problems with the subclassing. Funny thing is that it
will compile pivottable ok, but then it gives an error like it cannot find
the KDChart classes in kreportchartview.h.

Here is a diff with the changes I made so far. I commented a lot of code
that is not crucial at the moment.

Regards,
Alvaro