No subject

Sat Sep 19 02:01:00 CEST 2009

similarly to the one in KDE3.

But, when I enable the kreportchartview, it won't find the necessary
includes.

All four KDChart includes, KDChartWidget.h, KDChartTable.h, KDChartParams.h,
KDChartAxisParams.h, are not found when I try to build.

Any idea why that might be happening?

Regards,
Alvaro

--0016e6d7f07a98ebd90473f067f3

Hello all,<br>I have been trying to enable the charts once again in the KDE=
4 version.<br><br>The libkdchart contains the source folder for the KOffice=
 charts, and Laurent has done a great job making it compile.<br>From what I=
 can see, the libkmm_chart library is generated ok, or at least similarly t=
o the one in KDE3.<br>
y includes.<br><br>All four KDChart includes, KDChartWidget.h, KDChartTable=
.h, KDChartParams.h, KDChartAxisParams.h, are not found when I try to build=
.<br>

--0016e6d7f07a98ebd90473f067f3--