[Kmymoney-devel] installing kmymoney

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:51:22 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I decided to start using the KDE4 version on a daily basis
> for my personal finances. This means that I installed kmymoney on my
> system. Having done this I also started to port the plugins. I noticed
> that the installed headers contain the include "config-kmymoney.h"
> which is used when compiling kmymoney but it should be missing from
> the installed headers. I saw the the "#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H" was
> removed during the port. Do you think that it is too early to re-add
> this mechanism so that the plugins can be ported? If it's not too
> early I would volunteer to work on this but I need some info. How did
> the old HAVE_CONFIG_H system worked? Was HAVE_CONFIG_H defined by the
> kmymoney build system thus making compilation work and also correct
> the installed headers?

Perhaps we can find a way to remove the config-kmymoney.h include? I think
other projects went that way. At least that's what I gather from a quick
googling.

Let us know your experience. I will be probably joining you soon.
About the calendar plugin, that could be ported to an Akonadi plugin. We
have talked to Akonadi people in the past, so I think we could get in touch
and get some help from them for that.

Regards,
Alvaro