[Kmymoney-devel] Naming

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Sep 18 03:31:23 CEST 2009

On Thursday 17 September 2009 12:32:03 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Thomas, Tony, Fernando,
> What do you think? Is KMoney a good candidate?
>
> Also, should we open a poll in the forums about this?
> We might get some good ideas, too.

I'm with Thomas on this one.  It's a name, but it doesn't grab me.  Let's do
the poll and see what some other people think.

There is an unrelated project called MyMoney, so we don't want to sound too
much like them. But at the same time, we aren't a KDE version of MS Money,
though that is the role we fill, so we don't want to sound too much like that
either.

In the end, it manages my finances just fine, whatever it's called. :-)

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com