asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:44:15 CEST 2009
rather sooner than later we have to decide what to do with the name of
For now, we just dropped the 2 in the repository name, but it still remains
everywhere in the code. We also bumped the version number to 3.95.
What do you think? Should we stick to KMyMoney? We just drop the "2", change
that everywhere we have to, and move on?
Do we change the name to something else? There was a thread some time ago in
the user's list if it comes handy.
Also, we have to decide what to call the kmymoney product in the KDE
Bugzilla. If we are sticking with KMyMoney, then we should call the KDE4
version something different so we get the notifications in this mailing
list, and not the SF one.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KMyMoney-devel