[Kmymoney-devel] Blocking issues for a release

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:04:49 CET 2009

Hello all,
Cristian and I have been talking about the current status of KMM4. We feel
that we are getting close to a point where we can open the SVN for beta
testing, and release a beta version for a more widespread version.

Here is the list of issues I have found as more pressing to solve before a
beta release:

* GPG encryption (is that working already, Thomas?)
* Entering a transaction and hitting an account limit will get the
application in a loop which ends in a crash
* Reinvest dividend transaction form never enables the Enter button
* Enter does not work for transaction enter, only Return does.(not as
important as the other, but it's a nag in a main part of the application)
* Port the aqbanking plugin

I added a section on the wiki where you can add any other issues you feel
are blocking us.
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Blocking_issues

Also, if you think we are going too fast and we are not in shape for a
release, feel free to speak up.
I think we are getting close to a state where we will benefit from having
external feedback without being swamped by bug reports on trivial issues.

Regards,
Alvaro