[Kmymoney-devel] Crash on Schedule View

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:59:38 CET 2009

În data de Luni 26 Octombrie 2009 05:41:29 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Fernando Vilas <fvilas at iname.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 25 October 2009 20:47:00 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> > it

> > > I still get the crash after a clean build.
> >
> > hmm...  it's working for me.  Do you have a sample file?
> >
> > I just looked at the code for everything above and including the call to
> > KScheduledView::slotReloadView(), and nothing looks like it would make a
> > QString copy-ctor break.
>
> Here is my anon file. I tried it, and it crashes too.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

The file helped a lot. The crash is now fixed in SVN. As you can see in the
commit log it was caused by a schedule that didn't have any splits (probably
the finished schedule). I also fixed another crash that occurred while running
the consistency check on the file. This crash, just like many others that were
already fixed, was caused by the code that was written for Qt3 QValueList which
didn't crashed when using operator[] out of the bounds of the container.

Cristian Oneţ