[Kmymoney-devel] qt designer plugin patch

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:56:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've attached a patch for the build system that makes the designer plugin
functional again. The change in kmymoney2/CMakeLists.txt is just a minor
cleanup. The real fix is in kmymoney2/widgets/CMakeLists.txt. I don't know that
much about the build system that's why I've submitted the patch for review (to
avoid any errors like the ones I've made so far). Could you please take a look
at it, I've tried to restore things the 'way they were when they worked'. This
also fix the needles installation of libkmymoney.so.

Cristian Oneţ