[Kmymoney-devel] reports and charts on KDE 4.3.2 - possible bug

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 05:36:19 CEST 2009

Hello all,I noticed that the html report is not hidden when showing a chart.
I don't remember this happening on my previous install, which was 4.3.1.
As it is now, the call to hide the html when showing the chart doesn't seem
to be working.
In KDE 4.3.2, if you view a chart, the html report still shows on top of it.
It's just a few pixels high, but it shouldn't happen, and I don't remember
any changes on that code lately.

Can someone running a previous version of KDE confirm this?

Regards,
Alvaro