[Kmymoney-devel] Problems building KDE4 version with OFX Direct Connect support

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:47:08 CEST 2009

Hello all,

Thanks for all your help so far.  I tried using Mr. Lhomme's solution to
not being able to build the OFX plugin, but I was not successful with
it.  I don't think I've adequately explained what I want to do.

When I built the KDE3 version from CVS, there was a ./configure command
line that enabled OFX direct connect as well as the OFX plugin (I think
i've lost the actual line that did this).  I'm trying to find the CMake
equivalent of this for the KDE4 version.  Basically, something that will
make the attached .png read "yes" for the "OFX direct connect" and "OFX
plugin".

Anyone familiar with this?  I have a feeling that it's easy to do once
you know how.  :D

Thanks,

Mike Wolfe