[Kmymoney-devel] KDialog conversion

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 6 12:45:17 CEST 2009

I just committed the changes to convert the 'Select Database' form from
QDialog to KDialog.

So that I could continue to use Designer, my approach was:

1. Remove pushbuttons
2. Change from QDialog to QWidget
3. Set this a main widget in a KDialog.
4. Make necessary coding changes.

Was this a good approach? (I suppose I should have asked that before I
started, but I'm a bit impetuous that way!) It seems to work.

I wrote some notes on what I did, and made up a shell script to do the donkey
work of generating the main widget pointers. I'll post them if anyone's
interested.

I still have two more dialogs (GNC importer ones) to do, so the notes may need
some expansion.

--
Cheers,

TonyB