[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] Broken QT4 build?

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Tue Oct 6 04:47:55 CEST 2009

On Monday 05 October 2009 21:35:00 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> CC'ing the KMM4 mailing list.
>
> Fernando, you worked on the button groups lately. Anything to do with this?
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Mike Wolfe <wolfemi1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I recently updated the SVN code on my machine and tried to build.  I got
> > the following errors:
> > /kmymoney_base.dir/kbudgetvalues.o
> > /home/wolfemi1/svn/kmymoney/kmymoney2/widgets/kbudgetvalues.cpp: In
> > constructor
> > ‘KBudgetValues::KBudgetValues(QWidget*)’:
> >
> > /home/wolfemi1/svn/kmymoney/kmymoney2/widgets/kbudgetvalues.cpp:84:
> > error: ‘class KButtonGroup’ has no member named
> > ‘id’

[... snip similar errors ...]

> > Do I need to change something?

I just checked, and the docs at
	http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKButtonGroup.html
say that the function id() was added in 4.3.

I overlooked that last time.  I will convert the KButtonGroups to QGroupBoxes
with QButtonGroup attributes on the buttons.  That should be more portable,
since a lot of distros haven't upgraded to KDE 4.3 yet.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com