[Kmymoney-devel] Transaction form nags

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:42:45 CEST 2009

Hello Cristian,
I know it is a thorn in your back. I just found a couple of issues when
using the transaction form:
- When using the "remember payee from previous transaction", when I just
finished entering the transaction, a popup will show as if I had cancelled
the transaction. Clicking No will crash the app.
- Enter does not work to finish entering the transaction
- When in an investment ledger, the investment is not selectable from the
popup. You have to enter it manually, because selecting it from the popup
will do nothing.

Just a couple of nags I spotted while doing the monthly finance cleanup.

Regards,
Alvaro