[Kmymoney-devel] opening date validation not working

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 28 13:21:22 CET 2009

Hi,

on Friday 27 November 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello all,
> yesterday I noticed that the much-hated opening date transaction
> validation is not working in the SVN branch.
> I was able to enter transaction prior to the opening date without problems.
>
> It is probably a change that I didn't port during the initial phase of
> the SVN branch.

Yep, it was a connection missing in StdTransactionEditor::createEditWidgets()

> Thomas, do you remember where that validation is done? Can you take a
> look at it?

Now fixed in CVS. Also fixed the color change of the date and added a tooltip.
The tooltip for the Enter button is not working anymore. I assume this is due
to some diffs between KDE3 and KDE4 and I marked it with the "Port to KDE4"
warning in kmyoney.cpp.

Hexdump should be compulsory at kindergarten! -- Jos van den Oever
Found on http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3569