[Kmymoney-devel] Missing things

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 09:38:37 CET 2009

În data de Sîmbătă 28 Noiembrie 2009 10:28:04 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> Hi,
>
> one of the missing things certainly is the manual. Looks like it is now
>  stored in a different spot. What do we need to do to get it wrapped up
>  also? The contents is still valid, so it would be a shame not to have it.

I've been trying to port that part also but it seems that the KDE4 cmake macro
KDE4_CREATE_MANPAGE needs a docbook and a section. I think that this means
that we should move the contents of the manpage in a docbook, that was the
point when I gave up since I don't know the docbook system that well and I
didn't know which docbook could be used to add this part.
Also what is the status of the developer docbook in the KDE system?

Cristian Oneţ